The third-generation Echo Dot smart speaker is one of the best smart speakers you can purchase. This smooth and compact device has excellent audio and is one of the best ways of combining Alexa into your home.
Setting up the Echo Dot smart speaker hardly takes a few minutes. Follow the following steps to set up Echo Dot.
How to set up the Amazon Echo Dot
- Download the Alexa app and open it on your mobile or tablet(Android and iOS).
- Now select the Devices in the lower right corner.
- Tap on the Plus sign, or Tap the three horizontal lines (hamburger menu).
- “Add Device.”
- Tap on the Echo image, followed by the Echo Dot image that appears on the following screen.
- now click on the icon of the third-generation Echo Dot smart speaker.
- Plug-in your Echo Dot using the power adapter that was included in the box. When the blue
- light ring at the top of Alexa turned orange, your device enters is in the Set-up process.
- Wait a few seconds till Echo Dot appears on your phone or tablet, now you have to select it.
- You have to go to Wi-Fi settings, select the Wi-Fi network. Now, return to the Alexa app.
- Select the Wi-Fi interface to which you need to connect Echo Dot. Enter the password of that
- particular Wi-Fi network if needed.
- If you do not want to connect the smart speaker as an external speaker, skip this step.
Congratulations: You’ve set up your Echo Dot! Next.
Setupechoapp is a totally independent and completely autonomous technical service provider. We provide technical support for all the major vendors and third party products. The third party trademarks, logos, names of the brands and the products have been given for information purpose only and we in no means are advocating any affiliation or connection to any of the product or brand. Neither do we sponsor any product any brand or any service.